Monday, December 10, 2012


            Dear Mom and Dad , 
     I love you so much, you can't imagine. This is my letter to thank you for all that you done for me . I know that letter isn't enough to thank you , but I am sure that you will understand me . 
    I would like you to know that I appreciate everything you've done for me . Teaching me, staying up sleepless nights when I was sick, giving me unconditional number of hugs, always help me, being proud of me and love me so much. Thank you for love me like I am , with my ,,good'' and ,,bad'' . I know that I am not perfect and I make sometimes mistakes without thinking and I am sorry for that. I can't imagine a day without you, you are my everything! Do you know what I am doing right now ? I am crying, because I have the best parents in the world. 
    My mom is my number one, is my advice- my light and my flower . My dad is my uphode, he is the person whom I tell all my problems, my father is my hero. 
    I am sorry for not being with you when you need, I am sorry for not being the way you would like me to be, I love you !!! Thank you for everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment